Jobteria.com takes the private nature of resumes, cover-letters and portfolios very seriously.
The following describes our privacy practices while interacting with Jobteria.com.
- You need an account with Jobteria.com to access applicant resumes and cover-letters. Sybaris Analytics asks for some personal information when you create a Jobteria.com account, including email address and password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Jobteria.com stores, processes and maintains your messages, contacts and other data related to your account in order to provide the service to you.
- When you use Jobteria.com, the Sybaris Analytics severs automatically record certain information about your use of Jobteria.com. Similar to other web and email services, Sybaris Analytics records information such as account activity (including storage usage, number of log-ins), data displayed or clicked on (including UI elements, ads, links), and other log information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, cookie ID and referrer URL).
- Sybaris Analytics maintains and processes your Jobteria.com account and its content to provide the Jobteria.com service to you and improve our services. The Jobteria.com service includes relevant advertising and related links based on the IP address, content of the page, and other information related to your use of Jobteria.com
- The computers at Sybaris Analytics that process the information in your messages for various purposes, including formatting and displaying the information to you, delivering advertisements and related links, and preventing unsolicited bulk email (spam), backing up your messages, and other purposes relating to your offering at Jobteria.com.
- Sybaris Analytics may send you information related to your Jobteria.com account or other Sybaris Analytics services.
Information sharing and onward transfer
- When you send emails and messages, Sybaris Analytics includes information such as your email address and the email itself as part of that email.
- We provide advertisers only aggregated non-personal information such as the number of times one of their ads was clicked. We do not sell ,rent or otherwise share your personal information with any third parties except in limited circumstances, such as when we believe we are require to do so by law.
- You may change your Jobteria.com account settings through the Jobteria.com “settings” section.
- You may organize or delete your messages through your Jobteria.com account or terminate your account through the Jobteria.com account section of the site. Such deletions or terminations will take immediate effect in your account view. Residual copies of deleted messages and accounts may take up to 60 days to be deleted from our active serves which may remain in our offline backup systems.